The XENYX 1002 is quick to set up and operate with all connections and controls easily reachable on the top of the unit. The first two input channels feature XENYX mic preamps on two XLR connectors, as well as two 1/4″ inputs for line-level signals. Switchable, onboard 48V phantom power allows you to plug in both dynamic and studio-grade condenser microphones. A gain knob lets you adjust the input level and a clip LED alerts you if you are overdriving the input. British-style 3-band EQs provide warm and musical tone corrections for your vocals and instruments.
The four sets of stereo inputs each feature +4/-10 switches used to match the mixer’s input sensitivity with the incoming signal. This helps avoid signal degradation when connecting stereo keyboards or playback devices to the mixer. Pan (balance) and level controls are included for all inputs. Each channel is equipped with a post-fader FX send, which you can use to send signal to an external processor of your choice.
The 2-Track section provides an easy way to connect an external 2-track recorder and/or playback device. The 2-Track inputs are assignable to either the main mix or to the control room/phones outputs. The main mix fader controls the signal at both the main outs and 2-Track outputs, while a dedicated knob adjusts the volume for the phone/control room outputs.
- Compact and versatile 10-channel analog mixer for small-stage gigs or mid-size corporate events
- Two quality XENYX microphone preamps with 130 dB of dynamic range
- Switchable 48V phantom power
- Two balanced mono line inputs
- Four balanced stereo pairs of line inputs
- Neo-classic, British-style 3-band EQs for warm and musical sound
- One mono post-fader FX-send knob per channel for internal FX processor and/or as send to external processor
- Main mix outputs and separate control room, phones, and stereo 2-Track outputs
- 2-Track inputs assignable to main mix or control room/phones outputs
- Mic channels with low-noise and distortion-free circuitry for natural sound reproduction
- Long-wearing 60mm logarithmic-taper master fader and sealed rotary controls
- Designed and engineered in Germany