The X1222USB provides six mono channels and up to four stereo channels, making it ideal for smaller and medium-sized audio tasks. There are two aux sends on every channel (which enable you to route individual channels to stage monitors or external effects), and two stereo aux returns. The built-in USB interface allows for a bi-directional transfer of the raw (non-fader or EQ) audio and effects to and from your computer.The built-in 24-bit dual engine effects processor features 16 presets that include, reverb, chorus, flanger, delay, pitch shifter, and multi-effects. You can edit the parameters of every preset, and a tap tempo button is included to sync time-based effects. The 4 built-in compressors are designed to simplify the process of controlling dynamics in your mix. With a single knob, you can dial in the amount of compression you need for any given sound. Individual compressors are a feature rarely seen in mixing boards in this price range. The 6 XENYX preamps offer 130 dB of dynamic range, and the 3-band “British” style EQs really allow you to create a fine-tuned mix. The XENYX X1222USB is well-suited for recording studios, video editing suites, live sound mixing, podcasting, and more.
Behringer XENYX X1222USB
The XENYX X1222USB – 16-Input USB Audio Mixer with Effects from Behringer is a 16-input audio mixer with an integrated USB computer audio interface. It enables you to mix together and shape the sound of multiple audio signals, and route the audio to several outputs. Special attention has been paid to the quality of the X1222USB’s 6 microphone preamps, “British” style EQ, and 4 easy-to-use one-knob compressors.
- High-Performance 22-input small format analogue mixers with onboard effects
- Iconic Soundcraft® Ghost mic preamps with ultra-low noise performance
- Renowned Soundcraft® Sapphyre British EQ with sweepable mid-bands per channel
- Lexicon® Effects Engine featuring award-winning Reverbs, Delays, Choruses and Modulations
- dbx® Limiters (High-ratio Compressors) on input channels
- 2-in/2-out USB audio playback and recording*
- Switchable Hi-Z inputs for guitars, basses and other instruments
- Hi-Pass Filters (low-cut) and 48V Phantom Power on all mic channels
- Comprehensive Soundcraft® GB Series audio routing
- Smooth premium-quality faders
- Robust metal construction for tour-grade build quality and reliability
- Internal universal power supply