- THE CHOICE OF NYLON STRING PLAYERS– The world’s most popular choice for nylon string players, D’Addario Pro-Arte nylon string set for classical guitar combines high quality materials with the unparalleled manufacturing consistency of D’Addario. Every player can experience a balance of volume and comfortable resistance with warm, full-bodied tone and consistent intonation.
- LASER SELECTED TREBLES – Each nylon treble within a Pro-Arte set is laser measured to calculate diameter and tension levels to deliver pure intonation and tonality every time.
- NYLON CORE BASSES – Pro-Arte strings use a silver-plated copper winding on a proprietary multi-filament nylon core to create the basses to blend warmth and projection perfectly into one set.
- STRING GAUGES – The gauges in this classical string set include: Trebles .0290, .0333, .0416, Basses .030, .036, .045. The corrosion resistant packaging keeps your extra string sets fresh.
- MADE IN THE USA – D’Addario leverages centuries of string-making experience and advanced computer-controlled winding technology to bring you the most durable, consistent and long-lasting guitar strings. Made in the USA for the highest quality and performance, only D’Addario strings are sealed inside and out.
D’Addario EJ44 Pro-Arte Nylon Classical Guitar Strings, Extra-Hard Tension
D’Addario Pro-Arté strings are manufactured to the highest quality and consistency standards, ensuring the best tone and intonation for your instrument.
Out of stock
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
D'Addario Half Rounds are round wound with stainless steel and then precision ground, leaving the outer surface smooth and "semi-flat." The result is a string with the tone and tension characteristics of round wound strings with a smoother feel, similar to flat wound strings.
XL Nickel Wound, D'Addario's most popular guitar strings, are precision wound with nickel plated steel onto a carefully drawn, hexagonally shaped, high carbon steel core. The result—strings with long lasting, distinctive, bright tone and excellent intonation—is ideal for the widest variety of guitars and musical styles.
D'Addario PW-CP-13 NS Artist Classical Capo Designed specifically for classical guitars and instruments with flat (non-radiused) fretboards, the NS Artist Classical Capo utilizes a patented trigger geometry reducing the force required to open and close the capo while applying even tension regardless of neck profile. Combined with the micrometer tension adjustment and direct horizontal pressure, the NS Artist Classical Capo virtually eliminates pulling the strings side to side and the need to retune during use. Additionally, the trigger design and lightweight aluminum construction adds no obstruction or noticeable weight to the neck of the instrument. The NS Artist Classical Capo includes an NS Mini/Micro Tuner mounting bracket, allowing you to add tuning capabilities to the capo. Tuner sold separately.