- MIDRANGE THAT HANDLES IT ALL – A mid-range driver that can answer the call to handle the most significant part of the audible sound spectrum. A speaker that sounds great with just instrumentals and, even better with vocals.
- POWER YOU CAN COUNT ON – The PRO-X8M delivers an impressive 550W Max Power with 275W RMS at 8 Ohms, enough to tackle a full range of audio.
- HIGH-QUALITY VOICE COIL – 1.5” high-temperature CCAW voice coil can handle extreme heat and maintain its structural integrity meaning long life out of your speakers.
- TAKE YOUR SYSTEM TO THE NEXT LEVEL – Get the most out of your system by upgrading to a speaker that gives you everything you’re missing from your stock stereo. Discover what a true midrange speaker can do for you.
- 8″ LOUDSPEAKER WITH FERRITE MAGNET – Settle for nothing but the best with High-Strength Ferrite magnets that produces a wider range of tones and can handle tremendous power at high volumes.
- NEVER STOP INNOVATING ATTITUDE – DS18 stands out from other brands with our progressive designs and unwavering commitment to delivering the most technologically up-to-date products on the market.
DS18 PRO-X8M Loudspeaker – 8″, Midrange, Red Steel Basket, 550W Max
- Size – 8″
- RMS Power – 275W
- Max Power – 550W
- Impedance – 8 ohm
- Voice Coil Size – 1.5″
- Sensitivity – 98.2dB
- Mounting Depth – 3.38″
- Cut-Out Dimension – 7.16″
Out of stock
During the focused R&D period of perfecting the PRO-EXL line, DS18 identified the opportunity to spawn off another line since there was a division amongst competition audiophiles and concert/"voceteo" audiophiles. Therefore, DS18 created the PRO audio line, which features a wide variety of midranges that produce concert-like sounds that will knock the wind out of you!
The DS18 speakers have brought something new to the industry Basically forcing others to drastically change their equipment to try to match ours. With higher power sizes, better looks, the DS18 Series is streamlined, even more powerful and innovative than any other speaker in the industry. These are the speakers that any serious customers "goes to" when in need of ultimate power, slick looks and all features necessary to defeat the competition.
peaker System Z313 features a convenient control pod, room-filling sound, compact subwoofer, and easy setup. The control pod makes it easy to control volume and headphone controls. You can fill your room with big, balanced sound (25 watts). The compact subwoofer fits into tight spaces and delivers deeper bass. To set up, simply connect the speakers to the subwoofer and plug the subwoofer into your computer. Total RMS power is 25 watts (RMS). Frequency response is 48 Hz to 20 kHz (+/- 3dB). The subwoofer measures 8-2/3" wide x 6" long x 9" high (22cm x 15cm by 22-4/5cm). Each satellite measures 3-1/4" wide x 3-1/2" long x 5-3/4" high (8-1/10cm x 8-9/10cm x 14-2/3cm).
The DS18 GEN-X line was developed with the customer in mind. We wanted to produce the sturdiest amplifier possible within a reasonable price range, and after months of R&D, we finally put together the most attractive design with top of the line internal technologies. All internal parts are manufactured by DS18. With their lower power consumption and high efficiency, the GEN-X amplifiers can be installed without the need of a secondary or high-output alternator.