MiraScreen G2 WiFi Display Receiver is a to project your Smart Phones / Tablet PC to another big screen devices with HD interface (such as HDTV, Monitor & Projector, etc) through WiFi connection
And, it supports popular ScreenShare standards, such as Miracast, DLNA and Airplay, can enhance your HDTV / Projector / Monitor with HD input socket
Moreover, The WiFi Display Receiver has more features such as streaming video, web surfing, photo viewer, Internet video and more, just to enjoy excellent multi-display sharing
1. Turn on your TV and power up the MiraScreen dongle by connecting the USB cable from the dongle to a USB adapter (5V2A). Please place the WiFi receiver at a location with good WiFi reception.
2. Connect the MiraScreen dongle directly into an HDTV input port on your TV.
3. Set your TV’s Source/Input selection to HDTV input port connected to the MiraScreen dongle
4. Your MiraScreen dongle now starts up and will display instructions on your TV screen. Follow the instructions to complete setup
Setup for Android
1. Wait for MiraScreen main screen after power on.
2. Turn on your Android menu, and then enable Miracast.
3. Select MiraScreen as target and wait for connection.
4. Your Android screen will be shown on your TV, reconnect if necessary.