The PGA58 is a professional quality vocal microphone with an updated industrial design that features a black metallic finish and grille offering an unobtrusive visual presence. Legendary Shure quality construction ensures exceptional performance in rigorous environments.
Shure PGA58XLR Cardioid Dynamic Vocal Microphone
- Tailored microphone cartridge design for natural clarity in the frequency range of vocal performance
- Cardioid polar pattern picks up audio from the source while rejecting unwanted noise
- Updated industrial design with black metallic finish and grille for unobtrusive visual presence
- On/Off switch for discrete control of microphone operation
- Stand adapter for mounting to a microphone stand
- Legendary Shure quality design and construction for exceptional performance in rigorous environments
1 in stock
- Studio Z DM-48 unidirectional dynamic microphone: Professional performance microphone. The tailored frequency response is ideal for lead vocals, backup vocals, and spoken word applications.
- What is a Dynamic Microphone: Dynamic mics have several advantages that make them ideal for live vocal applications and for recording amplified instruments.
- Maintains a true cardioid pattern throughout its frequency range: Ensures high gain before feedback, and rejection of off-axis sound. A presence rise brightens mid-range performance, and a low frequency roll off controls proximity effect.
- A great performance microphone for lead vocals, backup vocals, and spoken word applications: From small venues, to churches, and big auditoriums, this microphone has proven to be stage worthy
- Added bonus: 16ft XLR Male to XLR Female cable, and hard plastic padded carrying case..
- Contoured frequency response is clean, instrumental reproduction and rich vocal pickup
- Professional-quality reproduction for drum, precussion, and instrument amplifier miking
- Uniform cardioid pickup pattern isolates the main source while reducing background noise
- Extremely durable under heaviest use
- Frequency response 40 to 15,000 Hz
- Connectivity: Wired
- Frequency response tailored for vocals, with brightened midrange and bass rolloff to control proximity effect
- Effective built-in spherical wind and pop filter. Frequency response: 50 to 15,000 Hz
- Pneumatic shock-mount system cuts down handling noise.
- Uniform cardioid pickup pattern isolates the main sound source and minimizes background noise
INSTRUMENT MICROPHONE Microphone Type: Dynamic Polar Pattern: Cardioid (unidirectional) Frequency Response: 30 to 13,000 Hz Polarity: Positive pressure on diaphragm produces positive voltage on pin 2 relative to pin 3 of microphone output connector Output Impedance (at 1000 Hz): 350 ohms Sensitivity (at 1000 Hz): -55 dBV/Pa, (1.8 mV), 1 Pascal=94 dB SPL Electromagnetic Hum Sensitivity: 25 dB equivalent SPL in a 1 millioersted eld (60 Hz)